- Weekly Workshops will explore topics through conversation structures, brainstorming activities, consensus building workshops, and more, so you can take these tools and implement them into your practice. Relevant assignments are encouraged after each class so you can put the content into practice.
- Individual Coaching will be available to work through individual challenges and questions.
- Private Online Community for ongoing collaborations, events, resources, and workshops.
- Guest Speakers will share their expertise on topics such as diversity, accessibility, and gender in the workplace.
- Resource Library to access book and podcast lists, articles, templates, talking points, frameworks, and more.
THE ART OF LEADING PEOPLE CENTERED TEAMS
WEEK 1 Create a Working Agreement and Identify your Leadership Style
WEEK 2 Explore History and Trends of People Practices in the Workplace
WEEK 3 Build Psychological Safety for Virtual and In-Person Teams
WEEK 4 Facilitate Meaningful Conversations, Meetings, and Feedback Structures
WEEK 5 Determine Values and the Role they Play at your Company
WEEK 6 Create Systems, Policies, and Procedures aligned with Values
WEEK 7 Measure Success for Shared Ownership, Accountability and Transparency