PAYMENT PLAN DETAILS
We know it may be easier to budget with smaller payments. Your first payment is due today at check out. Your next three payments will be due October 1, November 1, and November 30. We will send a link for your upcoming payments.
- Weekly Workshops will explore topics through conversation structures, collaborative activities, consensus building workshops, and more, so you can take these tools and implement them into your practice. Relevant assignments are encouraged after each class so you can put the content into practice.
- Co-Working/Q&A Sessions to address specific experiences in your workplace, especially as you initiate change no matter your role.
- Leadership Assessment & Personalized Coaching Session to better understand your natural way of leading and how to best communicate with those around you.
- Accountability Buddy for ongoing strategy and mindset support throughout the program.
- Private Online Community for collaborations, events, resources, and workshops.
- Guest Speakers for deep dives with industry experts on imperative topics such as accessibility & inclusion, performance management, and self-care in the workplace.
- Resource Library to access book and podcast lists, articles, templates, talking points, frameworks, and more.
The Art of Leading People-Centered Teams
- Your attendance at weekly workshops. If you need to miss a class, workshops will be recorded each week.
- Computer with access to internet.
- Free video conferencing software. Details will be sent with registration.
- Cameras turned on for full participation.